Well, we are not yet ready to put our colourful cushions back into the waiting room, but we are very happy to welcome our clients back into the clinic! As with every other business though, this is not yet an absolute return to normal. We still have some restrictions in place for the safety of our staff and clients.
- To maintain social distancing, if there are already 2 or more clients in our waiting room, please wait outside until someone exits before coming in.
- To minimise wait times in the clinic, please continue to phone ahead for all medication pick ups so that we can have everything ready for you when you arrive.
- Please remain behind the green line on the reception room floor.
- If you are visiting us for a consultation, please check in by phone when you arrive at the clinic. Our nursing staff will then let you know when we are ready to show you directly into a consulting room.
- Due to the size of our consulting rooms, we can only welcome one owner into the room with our veterinarians. There are some exceptions to this so if you have any concerns, please chat to our nursing staff.
- And, of course, please sanitize your hands upon arrival into the clinic.
We cannot tell you how happy we are to see you all back. It has been a challenging couple of months and we have really missed you. Communication has been complex, with our vets logging km’s (literally, Dr Cassie’s sports watch was tracking over 5kms a day) running in and out of the clinic to try to make sure we were still keeping you informed and updated about your loved ones. We would like to thank you all for accepting the limitations we were (and still are) operating under and for providing us with your support, understanding and trust. I would also like to thank all of our staff. They have been amazing. Adapting and embracing all of the challenges the last few months have thrown at us.
Stay safe everyone and stay vigilant.
Comments are closed.